What We Do... Is Unique
Our Research-Based Approach
We use specialized lab testing, diet and lifestyle modifications, and nutritional and naturopathic treatments to correct nutrient deficiencies and body-organ system imbalances.
Advanced nutritional treatment at our clinic involves orthomolecular nutrient-diet balancing, adrenal/thyroid balancing, heavy metal reduction, methylation (B12 pathway) balancing, and more.
We are committed to helping you reach your optimal health. We treat the root cause by identifying biochemical and nutrient imbalances and we work to correct body systems that affect physical and mental health.
Working alongside traditional medical practices, we promote a collaborative culture. People can safely and simultaneously take drug medication while doing our protocols.
Individualized Treatment Plans
We are partners in your health. You can expect individualized treatment plans and guidance every step of the way.
To start your path to health we fully explore your health concerns. We provide you with copies of your lab results, along with a detailed explanation of them, detailed plans, protocol handouts, evidence based references, and custom supplement options. We provide you an analysis of your condition, our best treatment advice, and support on your path to optimal health.
- Comprehensive patient history and symptom assessment
- Targeted blood, hair and urine lab testing
- Clinical Nutrition assessment and treatment
- Food Intolerance Assessment
- Scientific evidence-based treatments
- Support to address and minimize the side-effects of medications
- Heavy Metals Analysis
- Thyroid, Methylation and Protein Catabolism assessment
- Use of Nutrient Supplement, Botanicals, Amino Acids, and Glandulars
- Individualized monitoring
- Customized treatment plans
- Symptom Tracker Calendar tool
- Customized vitamin-mineral formulations to simplify treatment
Coverage is provided by most extended health insurance providers, amounts vary.