How We Can Help YouFor more details on how we can help, please call or schedule a 15 minute complementary phone consult.
Our approach involves specialized testing, diet and lifestyle modifications, and a combination of nutritional/health treatments that create wellness.
Our Model of Care
CORRECTING BODY SYSTEMS * IMPROVING PHYSICAL & MENTAL HEALTH PERFORMANCE
- Treat the cause, rather than the symptoms alone
- Work as a team with medical doctors, nutritionists, counselors, social workers, psychologists
- Case management
- Empower clients with the knowledge of how their body works and how it can be improved
- Provide lab results with a detailed explanation of what they mean during the consult
- Provide our best treatment advise and help you decide how to proceed
- Aid clients to work with health professionals to reduce medication where possible
- We have experience to help even the most difficult of cases adhere to protocols
- We provide longer visit times if you need to discuss all your needs, versus one symptom/condition per visit
- We educate clients on our treatment approach with our BodyMindLink and MindCheck blog series
What do you hope for?
- Energy and motivation to get things done?
- Less stress and worry?
- Longevity and healthy aging?
- Disease prevention?
- Feeling and looking healthy?
- Not having physical limitations?
- Having a healthy mind?
- Better sleep?
- Better performance at work?
- Relief for someone who has lost hope?
- Happiness and well-being?
Contact our clinic to speak to us about booking an appointment or to schedule a complimentary 15 minute consultation with Dr. Pataracchia which is available for new patients to see if we are a fit. When you are ready, call us or book online.
Book An Appointment
Our two blog series, BodyMindLink and MindCheck empower clients and the public with information on general health and mental health matters.
- Our BodyMindLink blog series provides insight on the nutritional syndromes associated with general health conditions (e.g. longevity, fatigue, weight problems, sleep problems) and identifies the impact that these syndromes might have on your mental health.
- Our MindCheck blog series provides insight on the nutritional syndromes and lifestyle factors associated with mental health conditions (e.g. depression, anxiety, ADD, OCD, schizophrenia).
Our Online Nutrition Questionnaire
Our On-line Nutrient Assessment Questionnaire can help identify nutrient imbalances that you may have. The questionnaire is based on our database findings of patients over the past decade.